Planning for healthcare costs is very important, especially as we get older. As an independent Licensed Insurance Agent that understands the unique insurance needs of Medicare beneficiaries, I have helped hundreds of Americans enroll in individual Medicare Insurance plans, health & life insurance and ancillary products, offered through many reputable insurance companies in America. I successfully conducted educational and marketing Medicare seminars all around the Phoenix area.
I see my business as a mission to protect my clients’ health, income, and their wellbeing. My goal is to become their trusted benefits advisor and always take care of my clients just as I would my own loved ones.
I have 11 years of insurance experience helping clients prepare for the unknown.
Ask me about:
I will help you understand many insurance coverage options and will work with you to find the plan that meets your needs and budget. My service is FREE of charge, with no obligation to enroll.
I can access many different insurance products through well known, reputable insurance companies in America, so you can get the right protection, tailored just for you and your family.
Many financial experts will tell you that some unforeseen events and a lack of the right kind of insurance can spell trouble quickly. Call me today, and I will analyze your insurance needs and get you covered quickly at the right price or at no premium to you.
* Medicare Advantage Plans cover Medicare approved services and may offer extra coverage such as vision, hearing, dental and other health or wellness programs.
* Medicare Supplement Insurance plans (Medigap) fill the gaps in Medicare Part A and Part B coverage. Choosing the right Medicare supplement plan requires matching your personal healthcare needs to the options available to you.
* Medicare Prescription Drug plans help to manage the cost of medications.
Life can be unpredictable, but there are some important expenses you can plan for today that might make the future a lot more certain for your loved ones.
* Term Life Insurance
* Whole Life
* Final Expense
Pays a cash benefit directly to you. You can use the money for out-of-pocket medical expenses, deductibles, offset a loss of income, or even pay everyday living expenses.
* Critical Illness, Cancer, Heart & Stroke Plans
* Hospital Confinement Plan
* Home Health Care
* Dental & Vision Plans:
Affordable premiums, guaranteed acceptance, no network restrictions.
I offer not only Medicare Plans, but other health and life related products. I made a commitment to invest and give back to the community where I live and work. I have successfully conducted educational seminars on such topics as:
- Making Medicare Clear - Understanding Your Medicare Options
- New Changes in Medicare
- State and Government assistance for seniors with limited income and resources
- Medicare provisions for Diabetes Management and Preventive Care
- Medicare Special Needs Plans (SNP)
- Making things easier for your loved ones during a difficult time:
Life Insurance and Final Expense
Everyone has different insurance needs.
Call me today at: (602) 616-7772 or email at: LOwenInsurance@gmail.com for a personalized needs assessment, review of your current health insurance policy and help with Medicare Health Plan enrollment.
I am local and have been serving the people of Arizona for 11 years. I will meet with you face-to-face or remotely via screen sharing to provide personalized guidance for your individual needs. I will meet with you in my office or anywhere you live in our beautiful state of Arizona.
I began my insurance career as an Independent licensed insurance broker almost 11 years ago in the field of Medicare Insurance. I see my business as a mission to protect my clients' health, income and their well being.
Lecia O. Owen
Sign up to hear about insurance news.
Medicare required disclaimers:
* Not affiliated with or endorsed by the government or Federal Medicare Program.
* Participating sales agencies represent Medicare Advantage [HMO, PPO, PFFS, and PDP] organizations that are contracted with Medicare. Enrollment depends on the plan’s contract renewal.
“We do not offer every plan available in your area. Currently we represent 13 organizations which offer 85 products in your area. Please contact Medicare. gov, 1-800-MEDICARE, or your local State Health Insurance Program (SHIP) to get information on all of your options.”
Copyright © 2018 Insurance 2 Love - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy